I don't have store but I have been made these for my friends. I could do these also for you. There is marking "Myynnissä" if they are available. I don't ever do two equal cards but I can do same style if there is some card which isn't anymore available but you would want it. It would be an honor for me to make you these cards♥
Do you have a store for these beautiful cards? I love them so much, Marita and wish to buy them for Christmas gifts.
VastaaPoistaI don't have store but I have been made these for my friends. I could do these also for you. There is marking "Myynnissä" if they are available. I don't ever do two equal cards but I can do same style if there is some card which isn't anymore available but you would want it.
PoistaIt would be an honor for me to make you these cards♥