I got my beads from Mea-B.
I love them.
Colours are wonderful and there are so many so beautifully and
unique beads.
These beads are all made from glas or ceramics.
We both are first time in on this Lori Anderson's
This is 7th Bead Soup Blog Party.
Partisipants are this time about 500.
I'm a little bit ashamed
because I feel that Mea-B. got
so meaningless beads from me.
I posted to her beads which you can see below.
I really like the beads and components you sent to Mea-B and would have been happy to receive them myself!
VastaaPoistaThank you♥
PoistaI'm glad that you wrote the comment here:). I found your wonderful blog♥
Love both soups, but really love the one you sent to her...Beautiful blues and browns look great together!
VastaaPoistaThank you Cheri♥
PoistaI like by myself clas and natural stone beads. And because Lori told that everyone should send these beads which like myself it was easy:)
But because I got so lovely beads I thought that did I sent good beads to Mea-B.
Waum miten ihania helmiä. Näissä olisi värejä haasteeseeni- käy kurkkaamassa
VastaaPoistaAah, sinäkin sait jo omasi! Kauniita yksilöitä.
VastaaPoistaJa sinun lähettämäsi satsin luulisin innostavan saajaa erityisen paljon! Ole huoleti, se on hieno ja harmoninen!
Hienot soppa ainekset sait ja ne,mitä lähetit olis kelvannut mullekin tosi hyvin:) Kaunis yhdistelmä!!
VastaaPoistaOi, meinasin missata nämä sun soppasi. Tosi kauniita molemmat. :)
VastaaPoista